Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am Legend

I decided I wanted to go see I am Legend last night at the dollar movie. Ashlynn was going to a Relief Society Dinner and so I invited Erica, my sister-in-law and her two kids who are 11 and 10 years old. I told them the movie was not as scary as Lord of the Rings but I should have told them that it was suspenseful and startling. During the movie, Ethan went and sat by Erica because he was scared and that night both the kids slept in their mom's room. Yikes! Now I am the terrible uncle who gave them bad dreams. What the crap!

3 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I told you! Although I can't imagine them being more scared of this movie than Lord of The Rings - that seems way worse - heck it gave me nightmares! Dang ORCS!

Lee said...

Bad bad uncle. Although I love me some big bad middle earth orcs. By the way long time no see. Still in St. George huh. Check out the Glasgow family blog http://www.mrgandthegirls.com.

Lee

Ash said...

I think this movie is worse then Lord of the Rings by far!!!
although i love it... top 5