Monday, March 3, 2008

I am thankful for...

  • Ashlynn's thoughtfulness. She made Cinnamon Rolls yesterday.
  • The baby moving like crazy. It is really neat to see Ashlynn's stomach move.
  • A good nights rest. Nothing makes you feel better when it is time to wake up.
  • Tanner. He is my youngest brother and he is serving a mission in Costa Rica. We write weekly.
  • The scooter. I fill it up with $4 and it goes for a week.
  • An honest fast. I am the WORST when it comes to fasting. I just never remember. Yesterday was different and it made the day wonderful.
  • Neighbors who came and helped us move gravel in the back yard. Yup, still pluggin' away at that pile of rocks.
  • Ashlynn being prepared for the baby. She has long since been ready and will do better than what she thinks at being a mom.

No comments: