Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jet Lagg

I have been home from Europe since Saturday night and I am still out of wack with my sleeping schedule. The last two nights I woke up at 3am. The first night I just layed there until I fell back to sleep. Last night I woke up and turns out Ashlynn was awake too. So we laid there until 3:45am and then got up to watch some TV. I know it comes as a suprise to hear that there was nothing to watch. So by default we resorted to our trusty DVR for an hour of Late Night with Conan. After that we had some breakfast.

It is now 3pm and I am doggin it bad. I am ready for a nap. I guess that is life with Jet Lagg.

1 comment:

Erica Onelove said...

Poor Boby.

I don't think I've ever had jet lagg. I didn't even know that's how you spelled it!

At least you have Conan. What was life like before dvr's?!?
Get some sleepidy doo-da.