Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am thankful for...

I have been thinking of what to blog on today and I have a lot of things going through my head. Since I cannot blog about something specific because my mind is going a hundred miles an hour I will list the things I am thankful for. I am thankful for :

  • My wife's thoughtfulness, virtue and desire to do the right thing.
  • My wife's patience and longsuffering while carrying the baby. She endures the pain well.
  • Our home.
  • My work putting me through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.
  • Making the most of each paycheck by using a budget every month. We use it because of the Dave Ramsey.
  • Being debt free (expect for the house) because of using the budget.
  • Having six months of expenses saved in case of a rainy day because of using the budget.
  • My job and my employers.
  • Ashlynn's job and her employers.
All I have is not because I deserve it but because of the Goodness of the Heavens.