Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mornings with Ashlynn

Morning times with Ashlynn are my favorite. I love to wake up and see her eyes glowing like the Sun after a good nights sleep. It is the best to see her all smiles first thing in the morning. After she wakes me up we spend 10-15 minutes talking. I always ask her if she dreamed and if so what the dream was about. It is fun to listen to her. During all this we are playing footsie and huggin on each other. Nothing starts the day better than seeing her sweet face with the best case of Bed Head you've ever seen.

4 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

thanks my dear ~ nice ugly picture ~ where did that come from!!!?

Shawna said...

enjoy these mornings while they last...Babies have a way of changing everything.

Erica Onelove said...

Coby, what planet did you come from because I don't know many men like you here on Earth.

YOU ARE SO SWEET!!

Erica Onelove said...

Bobes...I've decided to run with you.

We better get crackin!!!