Monday, February 11, 2008

I am thankful too...

Ok since Ashlynn does this I suppose I should too. I am thankful for the following:

  • Ashlynn. I love her sweet face, her smiles, soft skin and the baby in her belly.
  • The house she built. I know she did not build it but she has everything to do with how it turned out and I thank the heavens for the cabinets, appliances, doors, molding and so forth that Riverwoods Mill provided.
  • Riverwoods Mill and their generosity.
  • Paul and Suzanne and family. I love them like my own and that is the truth.
  • My job. It has allowed me to do more than I ever dreamed. It is always different, challenging and the people are wonderful.
  • My family. I love them all no matter how crazy life gets.
  • The Lord. Everything I have is because of Him. Never am I deserving, ever is He giving.